How Can I Connect My GetResponse Account to LeadQuizzes And Segment My Leads?
Connect your quiz and start sending personalized feedback based on results!
Connecting your LeadQuizzes account to your GetResponse account is vital to not only improving the engagement of your leads, but for segmenting them and sending content specific to their needs. Follow these step by step instructions to connect your GetResponse account!
- Login to your LeadQuizzes account and go to the "Integrations" section on the lefthand side.
- Select "GetResponse" from the list of options.
- Enter in your GetResponse API Key in the appropriate field.
- Click "Connect".
How Can I Find My GetResponse API Key?
1. Log into your GetResponse account.
2. Select My Account -> Account Details
3. Select API & oAuth.
4. Your API key will appear on the page.
How Can I Segment My Leads Using GetResponse?
Setting up segmentation for your leads is easy with LeadQuizzes! Just follow the steps below.
1. Connect your GetResponse account to LeadQuizzes.
2. Create a new quiz or edit a quiz you already have created in your dashboard.
3. On the Configure page of the quiz builder. Click on Integration and select GetResponse.
4. From the Apply Segmentation drop down select the GetResponse campaign that you would like all quiz takers to be added to.
5. After you have completed the necessary fields on that page, click Save & Create Outcomes.
6. Finish creating your quiz and publish it so the changes will be saved and your leads will now be added automatically to your GetResponse account.
7. If you would like to further segment your leads you can do so in the outcome section, however you must have a general segmentation selected first!
8. If you would like to segment based on outcomes received first create an outcome in the quiz builder.
9. Click on the created outcome on the lefthand side. As shown below.
10. From the ApplySegmentation drop down, select the campaign that you would like these contacts added to (in addition to the general segmentation campaign)
11. Click Save Outcome and repeat for all outcomes you would like segmented.
12. Finish creating your quiz and publish it so the changes will be saved and your leads will now be added automatically to your GetResponse account.