How Can I Connect My Ontraport Account To LeadQuizzes And Segment My Leads?
Connect your quiz and start sending personalized feedback based on your results!
Connecting your LeadQuizzes account to your Ontraport account is vital to not only improving the engagement of your leads but for segmenting them and sending content specific to their needs. Watch the video or follow these step by step instructions to connect your Ontraport account!
- Login to your LeadQuizzes account and go to the "Integrations" section on the lefthand side.
- Select "Ontraport" from the list of options.
- Enter in your Ontraport APP ID and API Key to the appropriate fields.
- Click "Connect".
How Can I Find My Ontraport APP ID and API Key?
To find your APP ID follow the steps below.
- Login to your Ontraport Account.
- Click your email address from the top right corner of the page to show a drop down menu then select Administration.
3. Under Integrations select ONTRAPORT API INSTRUCTIONS AND KEY MANAGER.
4. Your APP ID and API Key will be shown below.
How Can I Segment My Leads Using Ontraport?
Setting up segmentation for your leads is easy with LeadQuizzes! Just follow the steps below.
1. Connect your Ontraport account to LeadQuizzes.
2. Create a new quiz or edit a quiz you already have created in your dashboard.
3. On the Configure page of the quiz builder. Click on Integration and select Ontraport.
4. From the General Segmentation drop down select the tag that you would like applied to ALL quiz takers.
***Note: This must be selected for the leads to go into your Ontraport account***
5. After you have completed the necessary fields on that form, click Save & Create Outcomes.
6. If you would like to further segment your leads based on outcome continue to the next step. If not finish creating your quiz and publish it so the changes will be saved and your leads will now be added automatically to your Ontraport account.
7. If you would like to segment based on outcomes received first create an outcome in the quiz builder.
8. Click on the created outcome shown on the lefthand side.
9. From the ApplySegmentation drop down, select the tag that you would like applied in Ontraport for that outcome.
10. Click Save Outcome and repeat for all outcomes you would like segmented.
11. Finish creating your quiz and publish it so the changes will be saved and your leads will now be added automatically to your Ontraport account.