How To Insert Your Twitter Conversion Tracking Pixel Into LeadQuizzes?
You will want to install your Twitter Conversion Tracking Pixel before running any paid advertising on Twitter so you can track performance.
Before you launch any paid advertising to your quiz you'll want to make sure that you install and use the correct conversion pixel. Follow the steps below to set up your Twitter Conversion Tracking Pixel with LeadQuizzes.
1. Login to your LeadQuizzes Account.
2. Navigate to Integrations on the left-hand side.
3. Either scroll down to the Twitter Pixel integration on the page or change the filter to "Advertising Platforms" and then select Twitter Pixel from the list.
4. Select "Insert Pixel".
5. Name your Pixel (this name is only seen by you and used as a reference).
6. Copy and paste your entire Twitter Conversion Pixel code into the "Conversion Code" section.
7. Click Save.
8. Your pixel is now connected!