Connecting your LeadQuizzes account to your iContact account is vital to not only improving the engagement of your leads, but for segmenting them and sending content specific to their needs. Follow these step by step instructions to connect your iContact account!
- Login to your LeadQuizzes account and go to the "Integrations" section on the lefthand side.
- Select "iContact" from the list of options.
- Enter in your iContact username, API ID and App Password in the appropriate fields.
- Click "Connect".
How Can I Find My iContact Username?
Follow the steps below to find your iContact Username.
Your iContact username is the email address associated with the account that you use to log in. If you are not sure of your username follow the process below.
1. Select the drop down menu under your name.
2. Your Icontact username will appear under Login.
3. Copy & Paste the login credential into LeadQuizzes.
How Can I Find My iContact APP ID and APP Password?
Follow the steps below to find your APP ID and APP Password.
1. Select the following link: https://app.icontact.com/icp/core/registerapp
2. Select show information for API 2.0
If Enable this Appid for your account appears, click the link.
Next select a Password for your Application ID and select Save
3. your API will appear below.
4. Copy & Paste the API code.
5. Next select Change your API password for this Appid.
6. Create a new password for your API code and save.
7. Copy and Paste your Application ID into LeadQuizzes.
8. Enter your API Password you just created into LeadQuizzes.
9. Select Connect.
How Can I Segment My Leads Using iContact?
1. Connect your iContact account to LeadQuizzes.
2. Create a new quiz or edit a quiz you already have created in your dashboard.
3. On the Configure page of the quiz builder. Click on Integration and select iContact.
4. From the Apply Segmentation drop down select the iContact list that you would like all quiz takers to be added to.
5. After you have completed the necessary fields on that page, click Save & Create Outcomes.
6. Finish creating your quiz and publish it so the changes will be saved and your leads will now be added automatically to your iContact account.
7. If you would like to further segment your leads you can do so in the outcome section, however you must have a general segmentation selected first!
8. If you would like to segment based on outcomes received first create an outcome in the quiz builder.
9. Click on the created outcome from the list on the left hand side.
10. Scroll down on the right to the bottom of the outcome to the Apply List or Tag drop down, from there select the list that you would like these contacts added to (in addition to the general segmentation list)
11. Click Save Outcome and repeat for all outcomes you would like segmented.
12. Finish creating your quiz and publish it so the changes will be saved and your leads will now be added automatically to your iContact account.