Before you launch any paid advertising to your quiz you'll want to make sure that you install and use the correct conversion pixel. Follow the steps below to set up your Facebook Tracking Pixel with LeadQuizzes.
1. Login to your LeadQuizzes Account.
2. Navigate to Integrations on the left hand side.
3. Either scroll down to the Facebook Pixel integration on the page or change the filter to "Advertising Platforms" and then select Facebook Pixel from the list.
4. Select "Insert Pixel"
5. Name your Pixel (this name is only seen by you and used as a reference)
6. Copy and paste your entire Facebook Pixel code into the "Conversion Code" section.
7. Click Save.
8. Your pixel is now connected!
9. Once your pixel is added you will need to add it to your individual quizzes. You can add multiple pixels to your account (incase you have multiple ad accounts) so make sure to name your pixel accordingly.
10. To add your pixel to your quiz click back to your dashboard.
11. Click to edit the quiz you want to add the pixel to.
12. Click to the "Leads" section.
13. Scroll down to "Select Conversion Pixel" and start typing in the name of your pixel.
14. Once you have the pixel selected click "Save & Create Offer". Your pixel is now added to your quiz and will fire upon lead capture :)
***Having trouble finding your Facebook Tracking Pixel? Click here.***
***NOTE: LeadQuizzes does not support custom event tracking***