To verify your Google AdWords Pixel is working correctly follow the steps below.
1. Verify the quiz you would like the pixel to be on have a pixel selected in the "Select Conversion Pixels" section.
2. Once this is verified and the quiz is published verify that you have the Tag Assistant (by Google) added to a Google Chrome Browser from this link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tag-assistant-by-google/kejbdjndbnbjgmefkgdddjlbokphdefk?hl=en
3. Open your quiz with the quiz.leadquizzes.com URL in a Google Chrome browser where the Tag Assistant extension is added.
4. Check to make sure that the Tag Assistant has only detected 1 pixel, by clicking on the Tag Assistant image on the browser as shown below. It should be light blue in color and should say "Result of Tag Analysis 1 in total Google Analytics"
5. Click through the quiz and opt in at the end.
6. After you opt in your should see that the Google Adwords Pixel has fired. You will see a 1 next to the Tag Assistant at the top and the color will change from grey to blue. As seen below.