To verify your Bing Ads UET Conversion Pixel is working correctly follow the steps below.
1. Verify the quiz you would like the pixel to be on have a pixel selected in the "Select Conversion Pixels" section.
2. Once this is verified and the quiz is published verify that you have the UET Tag Helper (by Bing Ads) added to a Google Chrome Browser from this link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/uet-tag-helper-by-bing-ad/naijndjklgmffmpembnkfbcjbognokbf?hl=en
3. Open your quiz with the quiz.leadquizzes.com URL in a Google Chrome browser where the UET Tag Helper (by Bing Ads) extension is added.
4. Check to make sure that the UET Tag helper has not detected any pixels yet, by clicking on the UET Tag Helper image on the browser as shown below. It should say "No UET tags found."
5. Click through the quiz and opt in at the end.
6. After you opt in your should see that the UET Tag Helper has fired. You will see a 1 next to the UET Tag Helper at the top and if you click on it, it will say "This UET tag is set up correctly."