To get an email notification whenever someone opts in to your quiz or a daily summary watch the video and follow the steps below:
- First either edit an existing quiz or create a new quiz in LeadQuizzes.
- Once you get to the "Leads" section of the quiz builder. Click the "Lead Capture" toggle to say "Enabled" as shown below.
3. Scroll down to to the "Enable Form Fields" section and select the lead information you would like to collect. ***Note that in order to get a lead notification you need to capture email****
4. Once you have "Email Address" selected as shown above toggle the "Lead Notification" toggle to show "Enabled" as shown below.
5. When this is done you will be prompted to enter the email address you would like to receive the notification and the frequency you would like to receive the notification. You can either choose to get a notification whenever a new lead comes through, or only once a day. If you chose the "Daily Summary" option you will receive an email notification with the previous days leads each day at 6am at the timezone you selected.
6. When you have your option selected click "Save"
7. Click "Save & Create Offer".