Connecting your LeadQuizzes account to your Bronto account is vital to not only improving the engagement of your leads, but for segmenting them and sending content specific to their needs. Follow these step by step instructions to connect your Bronto account!
1. Login to your LeadQuizzes account and go to the "Integrations" section on the lefthand side.
2. Select "Bronto" from the list of options.
3. Enter in your Bronto API Key and click "Connect".
How Can I Find My Bronto API Key?
To find your API Key follow the steps below.
1. Select the link https://app.bronto.com/mail/pref/data_exchange/
2. Log in to your Bronto account.
3. Under SOAP API Access Tokens Copy & Paste your API key into LeadQuizzes.
***If your API Key isn't appearing follow the steps below***
1. Select Add Access Token on the bottom right hand side of the page.
2. For the API Token Name enter LeadQuizzes.
3. Select Read, Write, Send & Token is active.
4. Select Save.
5. Copy & Paste the API Key that was created into the LeadQuizzes.
How Can I Segment My Leads Using Bronto?
Setting up segmentation for your leads is easy with LeadQuizzes! Just follow the steps below.
- Connect your Bronto account to LeadQuizzes.
2. Create a new quiz or edit a quiz you already have created in your dashboard.
3. On the Configure page of the quiz builder. Click on Integration and select Bronto.
4. From the General Segmentation drop down select the Bronto list that you would like all quiz takers to be added to.
5. After you have completed the necessary fields on that page, click Save & Create Outcomes.
6. Finish creating your quiz and publish it so the changes will be saved and your leads will now be added automatically to your Bronto account.
7. If you would like to further segment your leads you can do so in the outcome section, however you must have a general segmentation selected first!
8. If you would like to segment based on outcomes received first create an outcome in the quiz builder.
9. Click on the created outcome which will be shown on the left hand side.
10. Scroll to the bottom of the outcome that is displayed on the right hand side and from the Apply Segmentation drop down, select the list that you would like these contacts added to (in addition to the general segmentation list)
11. Click Save Outcome and repeat for all outcomes you would like segmented.
12. Finish creating your quiz and publish it so the changes will be saved and your leads will now be added automatically to your Bronto account.