Connecting your LeadQuizzes account to your ConvertKit account is vital to not only improving the engagement of your leads, but for segmenting them and sending content specific to their needs. Watch the video or follow these step by step instructions to connect your ConvertKit account!
- Login to your LeadQuizzes account and go to the "Integrations" section on the lefthand side.
- Select "ConvertKit" from the list of options.
- Enter in your ConvertKit API Secret in the appropriate field.
- Click "Connect".
How Can I Find My ConvertKit API Secret?
To find your ConvertKit API Secret follow the steps below:
- Login to your ConvertKit Account.
- Click "Account" in the top righthand corner of the landing page you are taken to after you login.
3. Navigate to where it says "API Secret" and click "Show"
4. Copy and paste the API Secret that is shown into the integrations section on LeadQuizzes.
How To Segment Your Leads In ConvertKit:
- Connect your ConvertKit account to LeadQuizzes.
2. Create a new quiz or edit a quiz you already have created in your dashboard.
3. On the Configure page of the quiz builder. Click on Integration and select ConvertKit.
4. From the General Segmentation drop down select the ConvertKit tag that you would like all quiz takers to have.
5. After you have completed the necessary fields on that page, click Save & Create Outcomes.
6. Finish creating your quiz and publish it so the changes will be saved and your leads will now be added automatically to your ConvertKit account.
7. If you would like to further segment your leads you can do so in the outcome section, however you must have a general segmentation selected first!
8. If you would like to segment based on outcomes received first create an outcome in the quiz builder.
9. Click on the created outcome which will be shown on the left hand side.
10. Scroll to the bottom of the outcome that is displayed on the right hand side and from the Apply Segmentation drop down, select the tag that you would like these contacts to have (in addition to the general segmentation tag)
11. Click Save Outcome and repeat for all outcomes you would like segmented.
12. Finish creating your quiz and publish it so the changes will be saved and your leads will now be added automatically to your ConvertKit account.