Connecting your LeadQuizzes account to your Drip account is vital to not only improving the engagement of your leads, but for segmenting them and sending content specific to their needs.
Watch the video and follow these step by step instructions to connect your Drip account!
1. Login to your LeadQuizzes account and go to the "Integrations" section on the lefthand side.
2. Select "Drip" from the list of options.
3. Enter in your Drip Account ID and API Token into the appropriate fields.
4. Click "Connect".
How Can I Find My Drip Account ID and API Token:
To find your Drip Account ID and API Token follow the steps below:
- Login to your Drip account.
2. Click on the "gear" symbol in the top right corner and then "Account" as shown below.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the "General Info" page that you will be direct to, until you see the "Account ID" section. Copy and paste the Account ID shown into the Integrations section in LeadQuizzes.
4. Scroll back up to the top of the page and click "head here" as shown below.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the "User Info" page that you are directed to and copy and paste the API Token that is shown into the integrations section of your LeadQuizzes account.
To Segment Your Leads Follow The Steps Below:
Setting up segmentation for your leads is easy with LeadQuizzes! Just follow the steps below.
1. Connect your Drip account to LeadQuizzes.
2. Create a new quiz or edit a quiz you already have created in your dashboard.
3. On the Configure page of the quiz builder. Click on Integration and select Drip.
4. From the General Segmentation drop down select the Drip campaign that you would like all quiz takers to be added to.
5. After you have completed the necessary fields on that page, click Save & Create Outcomes.
6. Finish creating your quiz and publish it so the changes will be saved and your leads will now be added automatically to your Drip account.
7. If you would like to further segment your leads you can do so in the outcome section, however you must have a general segmentation selected first!
8. If you would like to segment based on outcomes received first create an outcome in the quiz builder.
9. Click on the created outcome which will be shown on the left hand side.
10. Scroll to the bottom of the outcome that is displayed on the right hand side and from the Apply Segmentation drop down, select the campaign that you would like these contacts to be added to (in addition to the general segmentation campaign)
11. Click Save Outcome and repeat for all outcomes you would like segmented.
12. Finish creating your quiz and publish it so the changes will be saved and your leads will now be added automatically to your Drip account.